“Do you want me again? I love you madly I want. Take me gently caressing my bunny.”
Just passed an actual street preacher. Either he was being unusually earnest or he was quoting The Life Of Brian.
“Cooli sh affec tiona te space port.”
I think I’ve just been propositioned by a character from the Mos Eisley cantina…
“Replace flaccidity with swollen power.”
That really does not sound too comfortable.
My internet connection appears to be wobbling between:
- Broadband, like God and Nature intended.
- Dial-Up, because who doesn’t enjoy a little bit of nostalgia?
- Fuck You. You don’t even need to BE on the internet all the motherfucking time. Go read a book.
So, you know - I may be here, I may not.
“Hello. How are you? I happy will receive dating with you.”
Well, when you put it like that…
Steve Carell is perfectly cast as Maxwell Smart, although this doesn’t really appear to be a proper adaptation of the old TV show.
- The gags come thick and fast, failing more often than succeeding.
- Both Mr Rock and Terence Stamp seem wasted in small roles (even though Stamp plays the villain!).
- Anne Hathaway is very, very gorgeous. And quirky. Gorgeous and quirky - how often does that happen?
- I watched it a couple of weeks ago, though I can’t remember what it was about now.
- It looks like it cost more money than it was worth…